It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:59 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: MN and WI Horse Fairs
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:36 am 

Is there any plans for setting up a booth at the Midwest Horse Fair this spring at Madison WI or at the MN Horse Expo in St Paul, MN?
I would like to suggest it if it hasn't been thought of yet. Both of the events are in April.

http://midwesthorsefair.com/index.php
http://www.mnhorseexpo.org/index.html

I am willig and able to help with either event.
Ann

Post subject: Re: MN and WI Horse Fairs
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:17 am 

That's a great idea. I would be happy to volunteer on Friday (will be in MI on Saturday and Sunday) if there is a booth.

Kris

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:27 pm 

Hay, I who is in charge of brochures? Would that person pm me, as I would like to have a few sent to me. Thanks.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:54 am 

Madison is a no go, they are already booked for all their stalls and I woudl want to be in the horse barn with a table in front of Magic's stall.
Still working on the details of the MN one, since I would like to do the same thing, but have our stall next to the Walking horse stalls, so I can bring a horse for the walking horse demo as well. We will keep you posted on this.

Sheila - I just got more ink for the laser printer and will send you some brochures, as soon as I get more printed up. If you need then asap, then I can have Paula send you some, since she has the last batch.
Kathi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:14 pm 

Kathi, send them when you can. I want to start handing them out when I talk about WindChill. I have alot of people ask about my button I have hanging on my bulletin board in the office.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:12 am 

I will be volunteering in the Minnesota Saddlebred Horse Association tomorrow (Friday) at the Minnesota Horse Expo from 8:30AM to 12:30PM. If any of you plan on heading to the Horse Expo tomorrow, please stop by and say HI! I would love to see Windchill's family there :-)

Kris

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:17 pm 

PAULA,BETTY, ANNE,JODY AND MYSELF ARE COMING DOWN BUT NOT UNTIL fRIDAY AFTERNOON

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:00 pm 
I received an e-mail from my friend Cherie and she will also be at the expo with her essential oils. She is an animal communicator and a horse lover/owner. She teaches and uses the oils for herself and her horses. I attended a workshop she held in Duluth a few years ago and that was the 1st time I learned of just what a horse can manage to get into. She had re-habbed - or so she thought -an old barn. Pulled out all the nails that someone had pounded thru to the outside, except for one. You guessed it. One of her horses was pushing another into the barn at that exact spot. She had pictures of the damage to the horse and the stages of healing with the natural oils & ointments she used. She is an awesome animal communicator - the workshop she did here a few years ago was at a farm that had rescued horses that were so hungry they had been eating rocks. We did raindrop therapy on the horses (sprinkling different essential oils along their spine & rubbing them in) and they loved it. The beginning of my love affair with brushing horses.

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ]