It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:03 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 18 posts ] 
 Post subject: WINDCHILL LEGACY FAMILY FLEECE JACKETS!!!
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:25 pm 

Promised more info about the Legacy fleece jackets. Below is a link to the full description, and we are ordering long sleeved, full-zip jackets in charcoal. "Windchill Legacy" will be embroidered on the front with a small horse under it in ivory. They will be purchased through Diamond Royal Tack in Superior, and the cost including embroidery is $45. Both "adult" (unis*x) and women's (more tapered) are available in sixes S - 3XL. (I fixed that after the censor changed it to "I'm stupid")

http://www.sierrapacificapparel.com/fle ... tm#product

HOW TO ORDER:To order: (1) go into the store and tell Amanda you want to order a Windchill Legacy fleece jacket. She will need your size and payment. (2) phone Diamond Royal Tack @ 715-392-1657 and tell Amanda you want to order a Windchill Legacy fleece jacket. She will need your size and payment information, and be sure to tell her if you want it shipped to you. ALL ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BY MAY 7. Anyone wanting to order after that will have to pay additional shipping costs for single shipments.

Post subject: Re: WINDCHILL LEGACY FAMILY FLEECE JACKETS!!!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:57 am 

Just ordered mine yesterday! I went with the ladies (more tapered) - but a little larger than I would have ordered a men's/women's jacket. Can't wait to get it and start wearing it to help spread Windchill's story!!

Judi ~

Wow - an "I'm stupid" jacket? Guess there are things you can't say, huh Polly? Hope I fixed that too!! :oops:

Judi ~

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:19 pm 

Did Doug get one, too? He surely doesn't want to be left out of the Gary/Jeff fashion deal.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:01 am 

Advice, please! Since this is a mail order item, what size did you ladies get? I'm in 8 in a dress. Would that be right?

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 12:26 pm 

Colleen I would go with a ladies Medium if I were you. If you like a bit big go with a large, but I think a Medium would be good.

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 11:56 pm 

Do they have pockets big enough to stash some of those chocolate chip cookes from that place in River Falls? :D

Shayboon is prowling around by the keyboard, and wants to know about the Wisconsin cheese curls? He likes cheese.

Colleen

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 8:04 pm 

I will have to do some research for you on the cheese curds. I can get my guys to do anything for a cheese curd. Are you going to be able to come to the reunion this year?

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 10:26 pm 

Sounds like your boys are endorsing the cheese curls, Quel!

I have an audition on June 8th for a play that would go into rehearsal after July 4th for the New York Fringe Festival - which would be Aug. 10 through the 26th. I don't have actual dates yet - not do I have the job yet! I saw a horse pulling a carriage tonight up Eighth Avenue. I thought they were only allowed to go through the park and to the stables. It made me think of South Range! I haven't had any theater since September, and I really am more than ready for a project - but I hear those wide open spaces starting to call me (even if they are lonely at night).

I'm in a reading of a wonderful play on Sat. night for the first year students in the Hunter Playwrights first year Master's degree program. Will have another evening,this one, for Playsmiths, on June 3rd.

Will let you know as soon as I find out!

Colleen

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 12:59 pm 

Colleen, getting back to theater will be good! Hope you are able to get the job.
I didn't get my jacket ordered. Spending too much money with the house deal. Have to purchase a few new items for inside. Hopefully I can still order at a later date. They sound so nice.

Went to the horse races yesterday at the fairgrounds. wore my Legacy hat and t-shirt. Wore them proudly.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 3:52 pm 

Colleen, I most sincerely hope you get a part because you love it so. That's the magnanimous part of me. The other part of me really wants you to come to the Windchill Family Reunion. Keep us posted--we have space reserved for you at Niemi's Valley Brook Farm. :lol: Sheila, totally understand, been there, done that! I hope we can do another order later, too. We'll need ~ 8 - 10 jackets for an order, so we will see what happens. Thanks for the updates, girls--I'm sending good thoughts your way for all to work well. Gotta get back out & get busy--it's almost 80 degrees out! Yay!! :D

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 3:38 pm 

The Windchill Legacy fleece jackets are in! Additional orders can be placed any time--Amanda @ Diamond Royal Tack here in Superior will send the order in when she has 6.

SO....Eilene, help! Can you please post the pic? I don't remember how to do that. :evil: They're very nice--soft and fairly lightweight.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 3:54 pm 

Here it is.

Attachment:
Fleece WC.jpg
Fleece WC.jpg [ 87.92 KiB | Viewed 7829 times ]

Remembering Windchill 5.28.07-2.29.08
 Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 4:02 pm 

Thank you--I need to re-learn that!! :D Aren't they nice?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:07 pm 

they are gorgeous! Maybe in a few weeks I can place an order. Buying things for the house now!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:30 pm 

Now that it is getting chilly, I am wanting to order one. How many other orders do we need, and is there anyone who hasn't ordered? Let me know.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:56 pm 

Every time we get requests for 6 jackets we can place an order. Sheila wants one: who else?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:22 am 

We're having crisp fall weather in NYC - time to start wearing the Windchill Legacy fleece jacket!
Thinking of you all up there, and sending some NYC "beginning of new projects fall energy" up to Mr. Spanky! Is he ready to make his debut?

Colleen

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:48 pm 

Thanks for asking, Colleen, and I'm so glad you're making use of the jacket your family sent to you on these chilly days. 8) We're working on curriculum, and that's going VERY well--lots of fun!! Spanky's training will get stepped up in the near future--he'll start going for rides and visiting places. He's such a good boy! :D

Page 1 of 1 [ 18 posts ]